terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2014

Floral

Bom dia!
Nos últimos dias andei meio preguiçosa.  Aproveitei para ler bastante e de vez em quando fazia algumas pétalas, folhas, miolos... para posteriormente elaborar alguma coisa com o quilling.
Ontem, finalmente juntei as peças e o resultado foi este!
 Good morning!  The past days I have been being a bit lazy.  So, I spent most of my time reading and sometimes produccing quilled petals, coils and other pieces to be used on a future project.  Yesterday I was inspired and did put everything together.  Here is the result.
Espero que gostem.
I hope you like.

Um comentário:

  1. Such a lovely arrangement! Goes so beautiful against the colorful background!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manu

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada por deixar seus comentários.
Thanks for leaving here your comments.